wibiya widget

Welcome at Quotes4us which has large collection of inspirational and motivational quotes and stories, intellectual thoughts from all over the world. This thought provoking collection of quotations is great for one liners for blogs,tag lines for emails and journals. This collection is arranged by subject. In addition to the free collection of quotations ,there are inspirational greetings which can be sent just by entering an email address. Browse our comprehensive collection of inpirational wallpapers. Exotic views of nature with motivational quotes, a unique content to inspire you.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Birthday Quotes


Presents don't really mean much to me. I don't want to sound mawkish, but - it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love. Happy Birth Day!!!!By: Gabriel Byrne


All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.
By: George Harrison

Being seventy is not a sin.
By: Golda Meir

Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.
By: Sammy Hagar

For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out.
By: Steven Wright

God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
By: Voltaire

Handmade presents are scary because they reveal that you have too much free time.
By: Doug Coupland

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
By: Satchel Paige

I binge when I'm happy. When everything is going really well, every day is like I'm at a birthday party.
By: Kirstie Alley

I crashed my boyfriend's birthday when I was 12 years old. He didn't invite me and so I showed up.
By: Isla Fisher

I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too.
By: Liv Tyler

I do like to shock and surprise people. When it's all in good fun, of course.
By: Ruth Warrick



Use your health, even to the point of wearing it out. That is what it is for. Spend all you have before you die; do not outlive yourself.
By: Bernard Shaw

Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
By: Jean Paul

Presents don't really mean much to me. I don't want to sound mawkish, but - it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love.
By: Gabriel Byrne

The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to remember it once.
By: E. Joseph Cossman

The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
By: Brian Tracy
View life as a continuous learning experience.
By: Denis Waitley

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
By: George Bernard Shaw

Youth is a wonderful thing.  What a crime to waste it on children. 
By: George Bernard Shaw
 

In childhood, we yearn to be grown-ups.  In old age, we yearn to be kids.  It just seems that all would be wonderful if we didn't have to celebrate our birthdays in chronological order. 
By: Robert Brault
 

The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left. 
By: Jerry M. Wright

When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened.  It is sad to go to pieces like this but we all have to do it. 
By: Mark Twain

You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely. 
By: Ogden Nash

Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
By: Jean Paul

The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to remember it once.
By: E. Joseph Cossman

The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
By: Brian Tracy

Thirty-five is a very attractive age; London society is full of women who have of their own free choice remained thirty-five for years.
By: Oscar Wilde

Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else.
By: Ogden Nash

Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life.
By: Daniel Francois Esprit Auber

We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.
By: Anonymous

Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.
By: Bob Hope



0 comments:

Post a Comment